Lala?

My house is a mess.  And, I mean A MESS!  I have toys strewn all over the floor, a sink full of dishes and let's not even talk about the piles of clothing.  Why?  Well, one because I live with a family of pigs.  And two, because I am trying so desperately to finish this story for you guys!
Do you want to know what my real problem is?  Children.  Don't get me wrong.  I am blessed to have had them, I love them to the moon and back, but it's hard to write when you when they NEED to use your computer, or they NEED your lap as you type.  Let me give you an example of what I typed yesterday...

My mattress spun under me to get a cat please.  Sharp painful throbs pulsed in my temples and my stomach muscles convulsed.  I forced my eyes to open, fully expecting to see my go to the farm liver crying in agony on the pillow next to me.  Nope, just Lala sitting next to me with a cup of something that smelled a hell of a lot stronger than mint tea.
See, when I write, I just sit at my computer and type the scenes of the Mind Movie in my head I just listen to my music and zone out and write, but if one of my children are speaking with me, it's pretty effing funny what ends up on the screen.  But, what I want to know is who the hell is Lala?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

$ .99 in November! Books on SALE!

All Nighter

Saving Grace